• Speech Pathologist a.k.a.  Speech Teacher a.k.a Speech/Language Teacher, Speech Therapist, Speech Clinician, Speech Correctionist, etc. all mean the same professional person.

    A Speech Pathologist can provide a variety of services to speech/language impaired students including:

    • Screening and assessment
    • direct therapy in a pull-out or push-in program
    • collaboration and consultation with classroom teachers, parents, school social workers, OT, school psychologist, special education teachers, and the 504/IEP team.