• Student Injuries

    If a student is injured in school during a class or school sponsored activity and they injreceive medical treatment for that injury, the student MUST fill our an accident report in the Health Office.  The parent's insurance company will be billed first.  If a balance remains after the insurance payment has been received, the school student insurance company will be billed.  Parents must contact the Health Office to obtain the proper forms.