• Parent/guardian involvement in school is very important for your child's education. Please click on the pages to the left for information on how you can get involved and stay up-to-date.

    • Parents and students attending Falconer Schools always have many questions about various subjects. During the school year, issues come up that parents do not have the answers to. Student/Parent Handbooks are helpful, but there are always questions that are not addressed in the handbooks. We have developed this section of Frequently Asked Questions to refer to. This by no means answers all the questions parents may have, but it's a start. New issues will be added as they are reported. If you have additional questions, please feel free to send your email question to falconercsdwebadmin@falconerschools.org.
    What time does school start?
    Fenner begins their school day at 7:30 A.M  and goes until 2:30 P.M.  Temple's day begins at 8:35 A.M. and  continues until 3:15 P.M. 
    What do I do if my child is home sick for the day?
            Parents should call into the school nurse if their child will not be attending school.  You may contact the school nurse at 665-6627 ext. 3115 (Fenner) or 267-3255 ext. 5131 (Temple), or you may send a note in with the student when the student returns to school.  Parents may call school 1st thing in the morning if requesting missed homework.
    What do I do if my child needs to ride a different bus home from school?
             Students needing to take a different bus home from school must bring in 2 bus notes stating the change, one for the teacher and one for the bus driver.  The note should include the bus number the student needs to ride home.  You may contact Mr. Franze at 665-5290 if you need a bus number.
    What do I do if our family is going out of town?
             Students who will be going out of town are to contact their teacher for any work that will be missed during the time the student will be away.  The student must also submit a note to the school listing the dates the student will be gone and the date the student is to return.
             If only the parents of the student will be out of town and the student will be staying someplace other than at home, the parents are to send a note of where the student is staying, who is responsible for the student, and a list of emergency contact names and numbers.
    Who do I contact if we move?
             Anytime there is a change of address or home or work telephone numbers, the school should be contacted immediately.