Paul B.D.Temple Elementary
2nd Grade Supply List for the 2018 - 2019 School Year
**All second grade children will need to bring the following items to Open House. Only label your child’s name if indicated.
Large backpack-big enough to hold a folder,winter shoes, library book and lunch box. Please have your child open and close the backpack independently before purchasing. Do not buy backpacks with wheels.They do not fit in the lockers, which will not conform to fire codes. Also, backpacks with multiple sections make it difficult for children to easily find items, or lose items. Therefore, we suggest a single section backpack.
- Crayola Crayons- Four 24 Count Boxes
- 1 Plastic Pencil Box Labeled With Name (standard size) - No metal boxes or zipper pouches please.
- 8 Expo Dry Erase Markers (black only if possible, the colors dryout easily)
- 6 Glue Sticks
- 1 Pair of "Fiskar" Scissors
- 1Pair of Headphones
* I appreciate your attention to these requests. If any of this presents a hardship, please contact me.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND IN ANY ITEMS NOT ON THIS LIST