Welcome to Mrs. Tordella's HomepageMrs. Tordella says,"Do you have the Math Curse?"
Hi, I am the 6th grade math teacher. My goal this year is to take each student through the Common Core Grade 6 math curriculum and meet success along the way.Much of life is about relationships. I will foster a relationship between home and school and do my best to meet the needs of all students.What does success look like? Well, it starts with giving your best effort each day.
Common Core Standards
- GRIT - Give, Resources, Independence, Teamwork.
- The 3 Be's...Be Responsible, Be Respectful, and Be Safe promote success.
- Being your best starts today!
- Success looks like improved scores on quizzes and tests.
- SUCCESS = HAPPY + HARD WORK
Ratios and Unit Rates - Module 1Arithmetic Operations using Division by fractions - Module 2Rational Numbers (Integers) - Module 3
Expressions and Equations - Module 4
Geometry - Module 5
Statistics - Module 6