Paul B.D.Temple Elementary
1st Grade Supply List for the 2017 - 2018 School Year
**All first grade children will need to bring the following items to Open House. Only label your child’s name if indicated.
§ Large backpack-big enough to hold a folder,winter shoes, library book and lunch box. Please have your child open and close the backpack independently before purchasing. Do not buy backpacks with wheels.They do not fit in the lockers, which will not conform to fire codes. Also, backpacks with multiple sections make it difficult for children to easily find items, or lose items. Therefore, we suggest a single section backpack.
- Crayola Crayons- Six 24 Count Boxes
- 1 Plastic Pencil Box Labeled With Name (standard size)
- 8 Expo Dry Erase Markers (black only if possible, the colors dryout easily)
- 6 Glue Sticks
- 1 Box of Kleenex
- 1 Pair of "Fiskar" Scissors gallon size zip lock bags - 1 box
- Quart size Zip Lock bags
- Gallon size Zip Lock
- 1 Small Package of Baby Wipes (We use these to clean off desks after crafts.)
*When your child needs to replenish one or more of these supplies a note will be sent home. Purchasing supplies in large quantities and keeping extras at home will be more cost effective and save extra shopping trips. We appreciate your attention to these requests. If any of this presents a hardship, please contact your child’s teacher.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND IN ANY ITEMS NOT ON THIS LIST