Please make sure your child's name is on the items listed below: (label with permanent marker):
*Large backpack (no wheels) – big enough to hold a folder, winter shoes, library book and lunchbox.
* Beach Towel (NO REST MATS, THEY ARE TOO BIG)– for rest time- (towel will be sent home occasionally for washing
* 2 Pencil BOXES (NOT BAGS)
*A change of clothes in a gallon Ziploc bag – label clothes tags and bag with child’s name (these will remain in lockers unless needed- when soiled clothes are sent home, please replace items)
Please do not write child’s name on the items listed below.
They will be placed in a community box, for all kids.
- Crayola crayons –4 boxes, either 16 or 24 count
- 12 glue sticks
- 1 Vinyl 2-Pocket Folder
- 1 boxes Hefty/Ziploc zip bags– boys need gallon size and girls need quart size
- 2 boxCrayola markers
- 8 blackExpo dry erase markers with 1 eraser
- 8 sharpened pencils
- 1 box of tissues
- 1 Large JUG OF Hand Sanitizer
Additional items that are helpful:
- Clorox Wipes
- Baby Wipes
*Please bring all items with you to Open House! We look forward to seeing you then!!