Falconer Central School
Kindergarten Supply List
Please make sure your child’s name is on the items listed below.
(label with permanent marker):
- Large backpack (no wheels) – big enough to hold a folder, winter shoes, library book and lunchbox.
- Beach Towel (NO REST MATS, THEY ARE TOO BIG)– for rest time- (towel will be sent home occasionally for washing)
- 2 Pencil BOXES (NOT BAGS)
- A change of clothes in a gallon Ziploc bag – label clothes tags and bag with child’s name (these will remain in lockers unless needed- when soiled clothes are sent home, please replace items)
- Water Bottle (NO GLASS, well-sealed, drip and spill proof) Be sure your child can open it, fill it, and close it INDEPENDENTLY.They will be placed in a community box, for all kids.
- Please do not write child’s name on the items listed below.
- Crayola crayons –4 boxes, either 16 or 24 count
- 12 glue sticks
- 1 Vinyl 2-Pocket Folder
- 2 boxes Hefty/Ziploc zip bags – ONE gallon size and ONE quart size
- 2 box Crayola markers
- 8 black Expo dry erase markers with 1 eraser
- 16-20 SHARPENED pencils
- If you would like to “gift” our classroom with any of the following items, it would be appreciated.
- Clorox Wipes
- Baby Wipes
- Hand Sanitizer
- 1 box of tissues
- *Please bring all items with you to Open House! We look forward to seeing you then J